To support the delivery of ACGG activities and outcomes, the project implements various communication, knowledge and information activities that will contribute to:
- External presence and branding – Establishing a coherent identity for the project, which helps hold high standards;
- Outreach, engagement and influence for wider impact – Engaging with and influencing wide audiences;
- Collecting, publishing and disseminating – Capturing and disseminating research products and outputs of the project;
- Engaging, learning and documentation – Enriching learning, interaction and exchange across the project;
- Internal communications and learning – Connecting project teams to learn together and collaborate.
These activities are undertaken across the program. Each project country has its own ‘local’communication elements built into its activities.
Specific products and platforms include:
- The program website (this site)
- A repository of project research outputs
- Some photos
- Posters and presentations
- A program collaboration and sharing wiki
The comms team also organizes the annual Program Management Team meetings.